Can you feel the IUD during sex?
Does the copper in the IUD present a hazard to my health?
Can I still use tampons ?
Can I work out if I have a Flexi-T?
Is there an increased risk of infection?
Is there an increased risk of ectopic pregnancy?
After removal of the Flexi-T, how long will it take for me to be able to get pregnant again?
Will I stop menstruating after the IUD is inserted?
Can I also use the Flexi-T after an ‘accident’?
Could I still get pregnant even if I’m using a copper IUD?
Is it possible for the body to push the IUD out on its own?
When should I consult my doctor?
– If you can feel the IUD in your vagina
– If you stop menstruating
– If you are feeling abnormal pain in your lower body
– If you are experiencing irregular bleeding
– If you are experiencing excessive blood loss
– If you became pregnant, despite the IUD is in place