Can you feel the IUD during sex?
Does the copper in the IUD present a hazard to my health?
Can I still use tampons ?
Can I work out if I have a Flexi-T?
The IUD is extremely flexible and bends in any direction to accommodate your movement.
Is there an increased risk of infection?
Is there an increased risk of ectopic pregnancy?
After removal of the Flexi-T, how long will it take for me to be able to get pregnant again?
Will I stop menstruating after the IUD is inserted?
Can I also use the Flexi-T after an ‘accident’?
Could I still get pregnant even if I’m using a copper IUD?
Is it possible for the body to push the IUD out on its own?
When should I consult my doctor?
– If you can feel the IUD in your vagina
– If you stop menstruating
– If you are feeling abnormal pain in your lower body
– If you are experiencing irregular bleeding
– If you are experiencing excessive blood loss
– If you became pregnant, despite the IUD is in place